October 7th, 2011
On October 15 the Microsoft CodeCamp event will take place once again. This time the UAI university will be the host. This university is a place I’m really fond of, because it’s where I had one of my first work opportunities in the software industry, so this event will be a great opportunity to meet old friends.
I’ll be talking about Windows Azure AppFabric in a session scheduled at 14:30pm, you can see the details here. On my talk I will focus on the Access Control Service and the Service Bus services and how the help us to design and construct solid, secured and integrated cloud applications.
Also a lot of Tellago team mates will be talking about very interesting topics, this is the list:
- Gustavo Machado, “Reactive extensions in the real world”
- Mauricio Gentile, “Making WCF simple”
- Silvio Massari, “Async apps in .NET”
- Leandro Adrián Díaz Guerra, “Data on the Cloud: queues, cache, topics y other stuff”
- Pablo Cibraro, “An Introduction to Node.js”
- Christian Carnero, “I’m a .NET Developer but I have an IPhone”
- Adrian Gabriel Lopez, “Making BI quick and Flexible”
- Jose Romaniello, “TDDoing Apps”
Hope to see you there!